BIP 405 EPA (Unwaxed)
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Good rigidity and impact resistance
- Outstanding durability
- Suitable for manufacturing boats, water tanks, silo top, waterproofing, general purpose GRP or FRP products,….etc
Woven Roving 200, 300, 400, 580, 600 and 800
Woven roving is a thick plain woven cloth using roving as warp and weft.
It is used in large scale molding products where strength is required such as boats, tanks and FRP molded shapes.
It is also used in products manufactured by the rational molding process. It is available in different weight and width for different applications.
- The cost effective solution for your open mould process
- Coremat can be used as core material and/or print blocker
- Coremat is a polyester nonwoven and compatible with all regular types of resins, including Polyester, Vinylester, Phenolic and Epoxy.
- Coremat is suitable for hand lay-up and spray-up processes.
- It is available in 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm.
APPLICATIONS OF COREMAT
- Marine (boats and yachts; hulls, decks, wet cells, superstructures)
- Transportation (cars, trailers, trucks, RV’s; vans, parts and panels)
- Mass Transit (trains, light rail, buses; interior and exterior)
- Leisure (kayaks, surfboards, pools, tubs)
- Industrial (cladding panels, containers, tanks)
- Wind Energy (nacelle covers, housing)
WTT Honeycomb is a PP honeycomb structure with a hexagonal mesh measuring 8mm-10mm across flats. Its strength and lightness make it ideal for preparing sandwich panels for buildings, industry, cars, boats, furniture, military equipment….etc
|Balsa Wood has the best compression strength among the core materials.|
PVC Foam has excellent mechanical properties like compressive strength, insulation properties and is excellent for making composite sandwich.
PU Foam 35, 50, 80, 100 & 200
|Polyurethane Foam PUSF is manufactured from two components rigid foam polyurethane system with a nominal density of 35, 50, 80, 100 and 200 Kg/m³. This is a closed cell foam.|
Q-Cel is a light filler commonly used for lightening the weight of resins.
Aerosil is a light filler that is commonly used for a hard putty when mix with different resins.
Calcium Carbonate is commonly used as filler for polyester, vinyl ester and other resin types. It is used as a filler/reinforcement or repair for some surface when mixed with resin