- The cost effective solution for your open mould process
- Coremat can be used as core material and/or print blocker
- Coremat is a polyester nonwoven and compatible with all regular types of resins, including Polyester, Vinylester, Phenolic and Epoxy.
- Coremat is suitable for hand lay-up and spray-up processes.
- It is available in 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 5mm.
APPLICATIONS OF COREMAT
- Marine (boats and yachts; hulls, decks, wet cells, superstructures)
- Transportation (cars, trailers, trucks, RV’s; vans, parts and panels)
- Mass Transit (trains, light rail, buses; interior and exterior)
- Leisure (kayaks, surfboards, pools, tubs)
- Industrial (cladding panels, containers, tanks)
- Wind Energy (nacelle covers, housing)
WTT Honeycomb is a PP honeycomb structure with a hexagonal mesh measuring 8mm-10mm across flats. Its strength and lightness make it ideal for preparing sandwich panels for buildings, industry, cars, boats, furniture, military equipment….etc
|Balsa Wood has the best compression strength among the core materials.|
PVC Foam has excellent mechanical properties like compressive strength, insulation properties and is excellent for making composite sandwich.
PU Foam 35, 50, 80, 100 & 200
|Polyurethane Foam PUSF is manufactured from two components rigid foam polyurethane system with a nominal density of 35, 50, 80, 100 and 200 Kg/m³. This is a closed cell foam.|