At WTT, we have all kinds of testing devices for your individual needs. It includes devices for measuring laminating thickness, bacol hardness tester, holiday tester, gel timer, gloves, measuring devices etc..
Spray Gun G-200
- This professional grade sprayer works like our famous Model 100 but adds the convenience of the external mix.
- Several catalyst nozzles are available for a wide variety of catalyzation ratios. 3.5 oz plastic catalyst container for monitoring of catalyst usage.
- Adjustable spray angle to ensure a proper mix of catalyst and resin/gel coat.
- Even easier to clean design means clean up times less than five minutes. Wipe the lid and nozzle, throw away the cup, you’re ready to go again.
- This gun also designed to work with standard paper cups.
Spray Gun G-100
- This professional grade sprayer is a must for every fibreglass, composite and cultured marble shop.
- This gun is used for spraying not only gel coat and resins, but other materials such as parting films, spray gypsum, tooling gel coats, sandable primers, granite enhanced gel coats, adhesives and paints.
- With our largest nozzle, it will even sandblast. The easy to clean design means clean up times less than five minutes. Wipe the lid and nozzle, throw away the cup, and you’re ready to go again.
- We have also designed the gun to work with standard paper cups.
- Our most popular wedges.
- Rigid white for general purpose demolding.
- Flexible pink for new molds or molds with sharply contoured edges.
- Unique, lightweight Material Pump
- Excellent for pumping resin, gelcoat, epoxy
- Durable design and long lasting usage
- Extendable to the bottom of a 44-gallon drum
- Wide variety of mixer size to choose
- Stainles steel mixers for extra durability
- Manufactured to precision for accurate mixing ratio
- Easy to clean, wash and maintain
- Air Motor Available for your selection
- Unique,light weight cutter
- Excellent for cutting patterns, custom shapes for RTM
- Cuts fiberglass mat of all ounce up to 18 oz
- Cuts Kevlar and Carbon Fiber mat
- Uses both rechargeable battery and AC power
- Blade replacement in seconds
- Easy to read graduated cylinder & an “O” ring sealed shaft
- Anodized aluminum body, stainless probe and a screw lock and for repeat measurements
- Plated steel ferrule·
- Wooden handles,
- Pure bristle hair
- A convenient hanging hole for soaking.
- Low price.
- Graduations from 2.5 to 35cc
- Instantly repeatable
- Tapered cup for greater accuracy
- Covered cup
- 16oz bottle