- The cost effective solution for your open mould process
- Coremat can be used as core material and/or print blocker
- Coremat is a polyester nonwoven and compatible with all regular types of resins, including Polyester, Vinylester, Phenolic and Epoxy.
- Coremat is suitable for hand lay-up and spray-up processes.
APPLICATIONS OF COREMAT
- Marine (boats and yachts; hulls, decks, wet cells, superstructures)
- Transportation (cars, trailers, trucks, RV’s; vans, parts and panels)
- Mass Transit (trains, light rail, buses; interior and exterior)
- Leisure (kayaks, surfboards, pools, tubs)
- Industrial (cladding panels, containers, tanks)
- Wind Energy (nacelle covers, housing)